Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Scout Camp

So my HH (Handsome Hubby) and Bear (kiddo #4) have left for scout camp, they will be gone all week.  This makes for a very quiet house.  Since (kiddo #2) and (kiddo#3) work all day.  My hopes are to do a lot of crafting and DIY's while they are gone.  So far..... just a lot of blog surfing.  That's important too! Right?!  I am going to have to get busy, however, or I will just be mad at myself for not getting what I wanted done.
Bear finished his eagle project right before he left, so I worked on pictures
and  getting them ordered so that I can get his application turned in.
He is trying so hard to have it all done by his 14th birthday.  Which is in 6 days!!!  Oh, my babies are all growing up.  It will be so peaceful lonely around here when they are all grown.
Anywho, I am off to accomplish some crafts, wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family