Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Everyone

Hope you are all having a fantastic 4th!  This evening my family and I took a walk around the neighborhood, just as everyone was out lighting their fireworks.  DD #2 said, "This is the way to do it, we see all the pretty fireworks and they spend all the money!"  Lol, I thought that was so funny.  Who says kids don't know how to be thrifty.  I only walked a mile with them, they went on to do 2 more.  (I hate my bad feet)  I keep thinking that if I just keep walking my feet will get better somehow.  But it's hard to walk when they hurt.  It's kind of the chicken and the egg thing.  Oh well.  I'm getting ready to post some pictures of some of the projects we're up to here at the Johnson Home, so come back and check it out.  Go ahead and be a "Follower" too!  It will be a fun journey.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Funny kid! I'll bet it was the same kid that was concerned about how much it cost to fill the motor home with gas! It's funny ...one kid will spend and think nothing of it and the other is a spend thrift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family