Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What is the Weather Like Where You Live?

I joined a blog hop this morning. 

I think that it will be a fun way to make some 
new blog friends.  I have been blogging for a little while 
and I must say sometimes it feels lonely!  I need some LOVE
followers so that I feel connected.

Anyway, back to the blog hop Simply Stacie and Just Married with Coupons
are hosting a global blog hop and the question is:
What is the Weather Like Where you live?
Well, I live in Riverton, Utah 
and it is COLD here
20.6 F
This is actually the view from our front door.  So it is the neighbors house. 


HH (Handsome Hubby)  making a path.

Bear being buried in the snow.

Ahh, winter fun!
(That's our house in the background)

Well that's the weather in my neck of the woods.
How about you, 
what's it like where you live?

1 comment:

Jana said...

Your snow looks worse than my snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family