Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

I've been doing some blog hopping this evening
and have LOVED seeing all the projects that people in blogland
have finished this year.
It has inspired me.
I have decided that I want to 
do a project a month next year.  This will be a great motivator 
for me to actually finish the projects that I start.
(No comments from the peanut gallery my sweet family, please)
I have several unfinished projects at the current moment and
I will be finishing those up
and posting about them soon. 
If any of you would like some inspiration you can go
check out these fabulously creative women at their blogs:


The link below The Lettered Cottage shows some of her favorite room redo's
 from other bloggers and lets you add a link if you have something
that you have redone and would like to share it
Happy Blog Hopping and Happy New Years too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family