Saturday, June 4, 2011

The perfect Robins Egg Blue!!!

So, I wanted the perfect robins egg blue.  I had scoured the blogs trying to get
all the input and ideas that I could, but in the end we color matched a valspar paint chip at 
home depot with behr paint.  I think the color was summer cottage but I will have to 
check to be sure.  Anywho, I love it.  I'm not sure about the HH but at this point I 
think he just wants to be done.  He said that it was more green than he
he had expected but that it was a nice color.  That could be code for
ahhhhh!  but he won't admit it cuz he doesn't want to paint again.
SO 
here are the pictures of the paint.  I hope that the color on the screen 
is close to the color on the wall because I really do a love it.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family