Thursday, June 9, 2011

I am so making this!!!

I have been on the search for some new bedding for
the bedroom makeover when I found this duvet cover.
It is from pottery barn.  I also saw a pretty one from Empress
I currently do not or ever will have the budget for either of these.
pottery barn goes for $179.00 and the Empress goes for a whooping
$383.00 from dealtime.
Sooo, I googled "How to make a scrunchie bedspread".
I guess the proper term for the potter barn spread is
ruching or ruched, but that is not what I googled.
Any way in my searching I came across this blog


She has done a knock off tutorial on this exact duvet cover!
I am so excited because I am going to make this.
Thank you Fussy Monkey for your 
Awesomeness!!!

3 comments:

djjdjdjdjd said...

Thanks so much for sharing this! You are so sweet. Good luck in making your own:o)

Kayleen@TheJohnsonHome said...

Thanks for leaving me a comment. It always makes my day!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Hi Kayleen...thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I really had to look for you! Your email address isn't enabled on your blogger profile. The email I got didn't have a link to your blog either. Go to your Dashboard and click on Edit Profile. You can hook up your email there. Good luck with your bedspread!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family