Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Room Update

I have been so horrible at keeping up with my blogging updates!
Truly, we are about that slow with 
our
room progress as well.


So, first I'll try to take you around the room.
Here is the entrance to our
room.


 If you walk straight in you will see
this little short wall 
before the entrance to the master bathroom.
It's about 47" long.



We will skip past the bathroom for now.
(That redo will be next)
 On the other side of the bathroom door is 
this short wall.
It's about 70" long  The corner connects us
to the window wall...


The window wall is about 13 ft. long

 Then around the next corner is the long wall.
I call that the long wall because it's the only
wall with nothing on it.  No windows or doors.
You can also see that the vaulted
ceiling starts at that wall 
and because the vaulted ceiling carries
over into the bathroom, the wall opposite of this one
has an open shelf above the bathroom doors.
I don't have a picture of the whole wall.
 
 That brings us back around the corner,
Sorry no picture of this corner
this wall is about 8ft long before 
you get back to the door.

So all in all the room is about
15ft x 13ft
not the biggest of rooms, 
but not the smallest of rooms either.



What do we need to accomplish with this makeover of sorts?
We need some COLOR, some STORAGE and some
personality fused in.
After 16 years of plain white walls with nothing hanging on them, NOTHING!
Needless to say
I am very anxious for this to happen.


So, first things first we
(and by we I mean mostly HH
He likes to be in charge, it's a man thing I think)
Anywho I am getting ok with that.  REALLY, I am!
removed all of the door casings.



 Here are most of the old casings.

We are on our way now.

More to come
soon.
(pinky promise)



1 comment:

Jana said...

I havea feeling it will turn out beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Stick Family